Tuesday 3 April 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Things We HAVE to do

With less than 80 days till we hit the road we've realised that the time for endearing photos of kittens has passed and we really need to get our thinking caps on. So, our top ten list of things we have to do before we get on the road:

1) Figure out what visas we need - Laura, having a different passport to Lyn and Robs, must take special heed of this one.
2) Get our jabs and certificates of aforementioned jabs. Apparently we need a yellow fever injection and apparently this is sore. Someone should have told me before I paid my deposit.
3) Settle the map versus GPS debate and buy whichever is agreed upon.
4) Plot a route and decide where needs to be booked in advance. 
5) Agree to allowed baggage amounts and sort out roof rack
6) Do inventory of camping gear and buy anything we're missing.
7) Get international driver's licenses.
8) Figure out how best to carry money, what form the money should take and how much.
9) Have car serviced and find relevant papers.
10) FUND RAISE!

Usually I find list writing soothing. Today I have found it overwhelming so to cheer us all up (and me in particular) I give you:

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Mum is a huge fan of the under clothes moonbag thing. Tried to make me wear one when I moved to London the first time.

    ReplyDelete