Thursday 2 February 2012

Fursday Thursday - Pretty In Pink

I know it's a little while till Valentine's Day but I can't deny that this year the endless hearts and swathes of red and pink EVERYWHERE I LOOK is trying on my nerves. It doesn't help that part of my job is to try and get people to buy things and Valentine's Day is a really wonderfully wicked marketing tool. Just today I've set up two offers and sent out an email about Valentine's Day while a large portion of yesterday I googled images of " loved-up couples at a theatre" - kill me now. And yes, I know this sounds a bit like bitterness, oops.

All this being said, I can't not honour the rolling in of Valentine's Day with our very own Penny Puts Foot Fursday Thursday delight.


At least I'm not trying to sell you anything, yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment