Thursday 15 March 2012

Fursday Thursday - Autopotamus, Ducktern & Toddler Terror

Every time I think we may have exhausted the possiblities for epically covered cars I find a new website, filled to overflowing, with cars in crazy designs and outlandish forms. This week, Amazing Data takes the cake with an incredible range of cars and floats.

This being a blog about going about Africa first up are the autopotamuses. There's a boy and a girl!

Next up is this delight which I think could be used not only as automobile but also as living space. See how nicely lit-up it is. It even appears spacious. I really think we could be on to something here. Maybe not the best camoflauge but somethings have to be sacrificed....
But perhaps my favourite is this one. I know it's absolutely not suitable for the rally but I've got to give a shout out to the parents that gave this to their toddler. How epic are they?

These are but a teensy, tiny glimpse of the awesomeness that Amazing Data contains. Other favourites, which can be seen here, are the giant open mouth, the dragon, some sort of giant insect, and the bubble car - to name but a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment